Waiheke February 21st - Open, Mixed and Over 35′s Competitions
Limited space available for the always popular tournament. Enter now to avoid disappointment.
Waiheke 7-a-side Tournament – Saturday February 21st 2015
Venue: Onetangi Sports Park, Waiheke
Times: 10am – 3.30pm
Open, Mixed and Over 35′s Competitions
Cost: $200 per team
- Jump on the Fullers ferry (City or Devonport) at either 7am or 8am and enjoy a scenic trip across to Waiheke.
- If you wish to arrange your own vehicle on the sea-link ferry book early
- Transfer from Matiatia Ferry point to Onetangi Sports Park in a Group bus
- Settle into the awesome grass fields at the home of Waiheke United
- Bring your own shade or sit in the club house
- Play a minimum of five 7-aside games (Easy Football Fix rules and great referees)
- Play teams from across Auckland – new faces, new challenges
- Chili-bins are welcome or buy drinks from the local Waiheke Sports Clubs
- Have your own barbecue or buy from the local Waiheke Sports Clubs
- Watch the finals, or better still play in them if your team makes it
- Have a shower, transfer back into town and catch a ferry at different times through-out the evening
- Or, book a batch and make a weekend of it!